Friday 16 November 2012

He's Got Balls

Derek sure does have balls...he's quite the sportsman. But with a wife like Deirdery, it's essential that Derek remains in tip-top condition...she's one feisty woman.
I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas
To get your hands on Derek, before Deirdery devours him, you need to pay a visit to the Doc at Doctor Digi's House of Stamps. Tell him you've come to rescue Derek and while you're there in the waiting room check out all the other fabulous digi's n' decoupage on offer. There's also a freebie to grab too.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Move over Deirdery, I have my heart set on Derek! He's my hero! Super great card Janey!

Sue said...

Brilliant!! Yet again you have managed to make me chuckle!
Such a fabby image and your colouring is always excellent

Sue

heidy said...

What a fun card Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Faye said...

Derek sure does look proud of his ball, so I'm glad you've given him some more too. X

Ali said...

Lol - love him - great layout and your colouring is fab xxx Have a great weekend hun xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...