Wednesday 6 June 2012

Yeah Butt! No Butt!

Great Butt!
A weekend of Jubilee festivities has been n' gawn.
I've waved my flag, got arm ache from saluting everytime Her Maj' appeared on TV & the National Anthem was played so many times I had to resort to singing my own version for my own entertainment.
Thought Lord Gary Barlow did a great job organising the concert on Saturday night and all hail Grace Jones with her hola-hoop. Oh to look like her at 64...what a legend!
Off to buy a plastic swimming costume & hoop.

Papermania Capsule collection papers, Promarkers, Craftwork Cards sentiment

Entering it at -



14 comments:

Unknown said...

cor is that your bum !!! pull your trousers up woman !!

Love the card though
mhawwwwwwwwwwwww
judie xx

Tammy said...

What a view I'd say! Great card, love the eye-appeal of the red tool box!

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is cute! Great stamp, I like it. Hugs, Ankie

NancyD said...

I guess there is always a butt. Great image and card. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

heidy said...

Fun card Jane!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

Lol - I recognise that bum - its Seymour Buttcrack - top class stop cock tightener. Love the layout and the image is coloured beatuifully!!

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous card, great image too! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges & good luck. Jane (GDT) x

mixamatoasties said...

Oh that's great, fabby image!

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges this week.

Susan x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jane & such fun!
Hope you're having a great week pal :D
(shame about the pants weather!)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Teresa said...

Brilliant male card and so funny, thanks for joining us at HCTBs challenge. Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

LOL!Love your image, your colour choice a fab card! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Good Luck in the challenge! Woo x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Janey,
This looks brilliant. What a fab image that realy made me laugh when I saw it. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Kimberly said...

Oh i just had to chuckle...great image...great colours..thanks for joining us at PFP this week...

Jen Nelson said...

this is fab.... made me chuckle thanks for joining us at Passion For ProMarkers this week x
Jen xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...