Tuesday 24 April 2012

Oh The Memories.....


I've been asked to make a few wedding cards and here's the first one.
It reminded me of my wedding day... memories of practising my walk up the aisle (in my mum & dads hallway) with my Maid of Honour. At the church the walk to the alter was L-Shaped. The plan was to STOP at the turn & allow my MOH to rearrange my long dress (Yes! Kids...I have worn a frock before!!) in preparation for my elegant approach to much beloved who stood up the front (probably wondering what sort of lunatic he was marrying)
In all the excitment I forgot to stop, MOH bent down to fluff my rear, stood on the end of my dress and I carried on walking. I was lucky the dress wasn't ripped off me as I strode forward & the frock didn't!
The day had just begun, there was more to follow.....

Promarkers, silver glitter, mirrored hearts.

5 comments:

sisla said...

Wow, i like that card, very beautiful.

Ali said...

Oh no - she says trying not to laugh!!! Beautiful card - have you printed the image and sentiment directly onto card and made your own card blank??? Is that also a bit of decoupage I spot>> or just your super colouring???

Lyn said...

I so nearly bought this stamp earlier today, but I am so rubbish at shading on something white! I might be tempted again now I have seen what a great job you did with it, so elegant and classy. Take care, Lyn x

Tracey said...

I can just picture it lol
Love your card Jane & your colouring is just perfect :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. What a great image to use for an anniversary card. I rarely make them but will have to remember this image..hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...